MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY
With maintenance teams being reduced and under more pressure to maintain a wider range of plant & equipment, the need for additional maintenance support can be essential.
Effective plant maintenance can significantly reduce operating costs, increase productivity, and reduce safety risk. Our strategy is based around delivering improvements to condition, reliability, and utilisation.
Our commitment is to deliver our solutions efficiently and cost-effectively. Making tangible maintenance contributions to help minimise downtime whilst keeping safety, environmental and production impact issues at the forefront of all our maintenance activity planning.
Whether you want permanent staff at your site to support your own maintenance teams, or an ad hoc basis for large-scale projects or shutdowns, we can offer a solution to suit your requirements.
- Maintenance philosophies and strategies
- Optimisation of asset performance
- Streamline customer processes
- Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) evaluations, selection and implementation
- Legacy system data migration
- Criticality studies
- FMECA assessments
- Value stream mapping
ASSET MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
- Development of philosophies and strategies
- Data collection
- Planned maintenance Job Plan development
- Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- Provision of supporting maintenance documentation and procedures
- Spare parts analysis
- Continuous improvement, management systems & performance
- Optimisation of vendor stock and critical spares
- Reduce common mode failures and the number of repairs
- Create or improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Cross-reference vendor information/instructions to Job Plans/PMs
- Development of Job Plans and schedules
- Develop planned maintenance schedules
- Review and re targeting planned maintenance regimes
- Analysing down time and improving maintenance support
- Inspection & lubrication
CONDITION BASE MONITORING
- Vibration analysis
- Thermal imaging
- Acoustic monitoring
- Oil sampling
- Dynamic balancing
- Laser alignment
SERVICE & REPAIR
We have a team of dedicated engineers who specialise in the supply, servicing, and maintenance of all types of plant & equipment. DRB offer a suite of preventative and predictive maintenance techniques which can help to ensure that your plant is running efficiently. This minimises reactive maintenance and repair costs, and reduces energy consumption and the associated costs.
- Industrial gearbox refurbishment
- Machine repair & overhaul
- Fan Unit & Blower refurbishment
- Planned & preventative maintenance activity
- Repair & service of hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Mechanical installations & relocations
We offer a full repair service including electrical rewind and mechanical overhaul for AC and DC electric motors up to 3MW, generators, and alternators.
We also have facilities for vibration analysis, dynamic balancing and full load testing of motors and other rotating equipment.
- Electrical rewind and mechanical overhaul of motors, generators, and alternators
- Full mechanical overhaul and electrical rewind
- Vibration analysis to identify motor problems
- Baker Surge testing
- Full load testing and dynamic balancing
- Specification and supply of new motors, drives, and control systems
VALVE REPAIR & SERVICING
We provide a full repair and testing service for all types of process control & safety valves, from small solenoid valves to large, motorised valves.
We also have extensive testing facilities for both fluids and gases to ensure the valves are set and operating correctly.
- Full overhaul including mechanical parts and instrumentation
- Testing and re-setting
- Removal, reinstallation, and commissioning
- Supply and setting of new valves from leading manufacturers
PUMP SERVICING & REPAIR
We service and repair a wide range of industrial and heating pumps including submersibles using genuine parts. All pumps are also performance, pressure and leak tested using our vacuum and centrifugal test rigs as appropriate. We also service and repair mechanical seals.
- Servicing and repair of pumps including on-site repairs
- Servicing/replacement of mechanical seals
- Full installation service including pipework
- Specification and supply of new pumps from leading manufacturers
Quality, Health & Safety is at the forefront of everything we do. We are accredited to ISO 9001:2015, our quality control systems embedded into our processes ensures full traceability from start to finish. Our personnel are trained in the most appropriate and current site health and safety schemes including:
- Safe Contractor
- SPA food hygiene
Both our in-house and on-site maintenance & reliability services are available through our unrivalled 24/7 service 365 days a year
Download our brochure
See how DRB's technical intelligence and practical experience supports production, processing, and heavy industrial customers in the North West.